Who We Are
Indigo Administrative Services is a full-service virtual assistance company founded in 2005. We offer an innovative support solution, designed to provide you with a wide variety of quality administrative and small business management services at an exceptional value. We take care of all the behind-the-scenes details so you can focus on achieving your business goals.
Indigo makes it easy to work, grow and be successful!
Go Indigo today!
Your office support solution
Our passion is helping entrepreneurs and small organizations grow their businesses exponentially. We know how to get things done professionally and efficiently, freeing up your valuable time and energy to focus on what you love.
We've got you covered
Whether you need help on a quick one-time project, complete office or business management, or anything in between, you can count on us.
Some of the services we provide:
- Graphics, marketing materials, and social media image creation
- Editing, proofreading, and document formatting
- Online course setup and administration
- Website updates and blog posts
- Email newsletters and mailing list management
- Product launches
- Database and CRM management
- Organization and process development
- Client relationship management and customer service
- E-commerce and shopping cart setup
- Web and email administration
- Data entry, word processing, spreadsheets, template and form creation
- Appointment scheduling and calendar maintenance
- Travel arrangements and logistics
- Complete office and business management
- Project management
- Sales support
- Social media consulting
- Much more!
Meet the Team
Marci is the owner and operator of Indigo Administrative Services, LLC. She has over 20 years of progressive experience in executive administrative and sales support, office management, editing and proofreading, information technology, online course administration, bookkeeping, customer service, and social media consulting.
Marci strives to be on the cutting edge of technology and is constantly expanding and sharpening her skills. She holds a BA in Human Services from Virginia Wesleyan College.
Marci conducts all business in a professional manner while guarding the confidentiality of her clients. She prides herself on her accuracy, integrity, and commitment to providing her clients with the highest quality of service.
Sandy joined Indigo in August 2006 and has played such an important role ever since.
Our clients enjoy her positive attitude and value her expertise in managing the details and deadlines for every project. She has over 20 years of business experience and provides excellent administrative and bookkeeping services. She constantly
updates her skills to keep up with an ever-changing business environment.